Monday, August 1, 2011

Blog Challenge - Aug 1

In following Belinda's suggestion to participate in the August Blog Challenge, we are going to attempt to blog every day in August, using her questions. The interesting part will be that Tanner and I will each put in our comments every day. Although we typically see eye-to-eye on everything, this will give us each an opportunity to share.


Day 1: What are you looking forward to the most for the last 4 months of the year? (Actually there are 5 months left in the year- Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec)


Trina:
I look forward to fall weather, so we can spend more time outside. I love having dinner on our deck, but with the weather recently, we've only done it 2 times this summer. I look forward to seeing how much Grayson can learn between now and then. As always, I look forward to Christmas season with beautiful decor, cinnamon smells and playing in the snow.


Tanner:
I look forward to school starting again. Each year brings new challenges and new students. I also look forward to fishing in Alexandria, MN. I have the bottle bass and would like to return it to its rightful owner- Brad. Lastly, I look forward to being comfortable in blue jeans again. I can't stand the heat and humidity during the summer months.

Grayson:
I want to play outside, go on walks and bike rides. Eating snow!

No comments: