Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 16: 10 things about us!

Day 16: List 10-15 things about yourself that other's don't already know. Since there are 3 of us, we'll stick to 10.

Trina:


  1. Tanner and I can easily convince each other to buy something. We both like instant gratification and in the moment can justify almost any purchase. That makes it much more difficult to keep our expenses low. It's better for us to just agree to buy nothing.

  2. Although I'm beyond excited to stay at home with my kids someday (hopefully) there is 5% of me scared and nervous of the extreme change in so many aspects of our life.

  3. I miss music.

  4. I dream every night, in a lot of details, and wake up crying 1-2 times a month.

  5. It is going to be difficult for me to stop having kids. I'm prepared for needing to get some counseling. I loved pregnancy (despite the 22 weeks of sickness) and love this first two years so much!

  6. I never buy underwear. I just wait for the Victoria's Secret free coupons in the mail, and get one pair at a time.

  7. I can't stand showering and NOT using a Qtip in my ears after. It just feels all wet and slimy and weird. I try to not clean my ears once a week and I usually end up doing it at some point in the day.

  8. Recently I tried to learn beading, like making bead jewelry. I thought it would be a way to make a little money selling it and a fun hobby to start. After buying all the stuff at a garage sale (someone who had beaded for years was selling her supply) and giving it a few tries, I found that it's much harder than it seems and I don't enjoy it. So if you know anyone who wants to start beading and needs supplies, send them my way.

  9. I don't really enjoy small talk with people I'm not "invested" in. If there is a stranger or an acquaintance that I won't see again for a long time, I have to force myself to have conversations with them. I just find small talk with random people a waste of time.

  10. I love opening mail (real mail, not email) for the thrill that there might be something important or interesting inside.

Tanner:



  1. I can eat the same lunch everyday for four months and never think about it.

  2. I can go a week without drinking water and not notice.

  3. I didn't really think that we would still be using cloth diapers after 18 months. I figured I would give up once it got really gross.

  4. I am not competitive at all. If I am in a competition I don't care if I win or lose.

  5. I often think about teaching middle school PE again.

  6. Running club is my favorite part of my job. I will continue to do it when I stop getting paid for it next year.

  7. Trina and I eat a hot breakfast every weekend. It's usually cinnamon rolls or crescents.

  8. I didn't sign up for Facebook until after I graduated from Morningside. I am easily distracted and would have probably not finished any of my classwork.

  9. When I worked for campus security I helped bust about 20 people in one night for doing drugs in behind the tennis courts.

  10. I enjoy shows like "The Bachelorette" and "Project Runway." I would watch it even if Trina wasn't interested.

Grayson:



  1. I sleep with a pillow and love it!

  2. I can say 35+ words.

  3. I can make a ton of animal sounds, including cat, which sounds like a donkey.

  4. I'm a daddy's boy.

  5. I ask to go to the pool at least 3 times a day.

  6. My best friend is Marley.

  7. I'm 93% for height and 52% for weight (found that out yesterday).

  8. I love my baby doll.

  9. I prefer to go down the slide on my belly.

  10. I often go the the bathroom drawer and say "teeth" so that I can suck on my toothbrush.

No comments: