Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 8: Movie?

Day 8: What movie can you watch over and over and not get bored with?

Trina: My list would go on and on! I love to watch movies! Making this list would be:
The Bourne series, Italian Job and Oceans series- all for their action, romance and suspense;
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and Failure to Launch- for their romance and humor, and apparently I like Matthew McConaughey;
Inception and Conspiracy Theory- for their detail and imagination


Tanner: I love the Jason Bourne movies (Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy and Bourne Ultimatum). I'm pretty sure that another Bourne movie is being planned. It would be one of very few movies I would pay theater prices to watch.

I also love Shawshank Redemption. I've probably seen it more than twenty times. I don't know anyone who has ever passed by that movie while channel surfing. On a side note, Trina and I vacationed on the beach that Andy (Tim Robbins) told Red (Morgan Freeman) to meet him at after he was released from prison. It is in southwest Mexico in a town called Zihuatanejo.

Grayson: If Yo-Gabba-Gabba or Backyardigans made a movie, I would watch it every day!

No comments: