Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 4: What is laying around your house that you could sell?

What is laying around your house that you could sell?




Trina:


I always have something that I've purchased used with the plan to sell for profit. We love the show American Picker and wish we had something cool of value, however our items usually consist of formula coupons, clothes that don't fit, toys or other small things. I've been asking Tanner to help out by listing an entire box of things on craigslist...it remains full. If you know anyone who wants a baby bath tub seat, baby floaty for the pool, 2 size M nursing shirts or anything else, we've got it.


Tanner:


We have a box full of things that Trina wants me to post on Craigslist or Ebay. We also have a box of things that need to go to Stuff Etc. However, I think the thing that could be sold is the glider we used when Grayson was born. It is not holding up as well as we thought it would when we bought it.



Grayson:


I think we could sell the baby gates.

No comments: