Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tanner's July Update

Grayson gets the majority of the face time on this blog, so today you are going to get to see the rest of his family.

Here is Max as he tries to pop the water balloons we made for Grayson. We didn't put him in the pool. He jumped in after the balloons and stayed in for about twenty minutes.
I have no idea what the story is behind this picture, sorry.
You may not be able to see, but he has a police hat and radio in his hand.



Did you read the book Marley and Me? This is my Marley. He is about 7 years old. We picked him up at an animal shelter after the flood of 08'.

Trina, Grayson and I celebrated the MLB All-Star game by supporting the Cubs the best way we know how. Although the Cubs are terrible at best, we love watching them play.

Max is Trina's dog when he is being a pain in the butt. He is about 4 years old. Trina had him when we met. Max convinced me that I was a dog person not a cat person. Good Boy!I had a huge list of things to do this summer. My list kept me going for a while, then I decided to just relax and play with Grayson. I only have about two weeks left before I am headed back to work. Here you can see me fixing our closet. One day we were putting our stuff on hangers and the entire shelving unit fell down.

I was teaching Grayson how to signal a touchdown. Let's go HAWKS!




We spent a little time helping Mike and Trilby finish their house. Nate enjoyed helping paint his room John Deere green and yellow. I think Peyton is going to end up with International Harvester red and black in his room.

No comments: