Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 11: Regret

Day 11: What do you regret?

Trina: I regret letting my high school and college boyfriends control me so much. At the time, I was overtaken by their control and couldn't see how it was harming me. As a result, I don't have any friends from high school (they were all by boyfriends friends) or college (my boyfriends wouldn't let me hang out with girlfriends without them). It's less about my HS/college experience and more about my life now. We struggle to make friends as a couple/family. Thank goodness for sisters!

Tanner: I regret not going out for baseball my 10th-12th grade years. I didn't like the baseball coach and decided I wasn't going to spend my summer getting yelled at. As I look back at it, I still don't like his personality, but I love baseball. I wish I would have played three more years. I was a better central infielder than at least one of the varsity players my 10th grade year. I think I would have had fun, despite the coaches personality.

Grayson: I live my life with no regrets!

No comments: