Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 27: Vacation with friends

Day 27: Where would you go if you could go on vacation with your best friends, why?


Trina: First of all, I would much rather go on vacation with Tanner or family than friends. With that said I would always choose vacation to be on a tropical beach with all expenses paid. That way I would feel like I could partake in a variety of excursions. Any time away from home would be enjoyed.


Tanner: I would want to go on vacation with my best friends and their families somewhere with a beach. Not a really hot beach or a really crowded beach. I would want Grayson and the other little kids to be able to go into the water and play in the sand. It would be really fun if that beach rented pontoons and jet skis. I think staying in cabins would make it more fun than in a huge hotel with hundreds of other families. There should also be enough shade on the beach that I don't have to sit in the sun all day long. Oh yeah, good beach chairs. Not the bag chairs we bring camping, something you could fall asleep in.


Grayson: I would want there to be a pool and a lot of balls.

No comments: