Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 15: Goals

Day 15: What stands in your way of achieving your goals?

Trina: One of my main goals is to be the full-time caretaker for my child(ren) by staying at home. It all comes back to money standing in our way. We are working hard to pay off student loans and minimize our spending. Lowering our monthly expenses will help me achieve this goal. We're also working to scale back our lifestyle, which is difficult when it isn't extravagant to start with. We've found that expectations of others impacts our budget. Although it's difficult not to buy nice gifts (or any gifts), drive to see family, have lunch with friends/coworkers and pay for a babysitter to have alone time, we are focused on our goal. Every decision comes down to money and the goal. Staying home with my kids is far more important that a candy bar.


Tanner: I think that time plays the biggest role in me not setting and reaching more goals. I have a lot of things I am interested in doing, but only enough time to do the important things. Family is always at the top of this list, so things like exercise and hanging out with friends often get forgotten about.


Grayson: Having to nap.

No comments: