Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 14: Addiction

#14: What are you addicted to?

Well we skipped 13, since we've been a bit busy. This weekend we went camping, so no Internet access.


Trina: As I've mentioned before....spreadsheets. I'm also addicted to checking and re-checking dumb things. Such as looking at the video monitor, backing out of a parking space, asking someones opinion, or new listings on craigslist. Those are all things that I may have just done 20 seconds ago, but proceed with re-checking again every 20 seconds. However, this addiction never applies to important things like making sure our dog supplies were packed for camping this weekend.


Tanner: I am addicted to Mountain Dew. Because I like Mountain Dew so much we don't keep it in stock. If I had it I would drink it at a pace only Bud and Kim would comprehend. I love Mountain Dew so much that I'm constantly thinking about the next one.

Grayson: Milk

No comments: