Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 30: Super powers

Day 30: If you had any superpower, what would it be?
Trina: I would like to take me and my family and just show up at the location we wanted at the snap of my fingers. I would be able to see family more often, go on vacations all around the world, save time traveling to/from work without traffic and eliminate the risk of a car accident.

Tanner: I would like to be 5% faster, stronger and smarter than all professional athletes. I think playing professional sports for a living would be so much fun. If I were 5% faster, stronger and smarter than everyone else, I could probably get away with not having as much natural skill. If I found out that 5% wasn't enough, I would be okay with being 10% faster, stronger and smarter than everyone else. It wouldn't be fun if I were 50% faster, stronger and smarter than everyone. I would need to still be challenged.

Grayson: I would like to speak and understand multiple languages.

No comments: