Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 25: Lost contact

Day 25: Who have you lost contact with over the years and wish you could reconnect with?

Trina: There are a couple of college friends that I would like to be in contact with, had we been closer friends.

Tanner: Kim Stephen. She was a close friend my freshman year of college that transferred to ISU over the summer. She and I kept in contact for a few months, but then school stared again and we got busy. Kim, Mandy, Nick and I did everything together (I know her name starts with a K, but I didn't date her). Once she asked me to run a 20k race with her so I said sure. I didn't realize she was going to stop and talk to kids and pet dogs as she ran through Des Moines. I ran with her for a mile then told her I would meet up with her later. I'm pretty sure she got 10th to last out of several thousand runners. At least she finished. I've googled her, but can't find her.

Grayson: Sophie the Giraffe. I can't find her anywhere. I think Mom and Dad put her in a box.

No comments: