Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 17: Back to school

Day 17: What am I looking forward to most about kids going back to school?

Trina: The only way it affects me is that Tanner is back in school and Grayson is back at daycare. There isn't much I look forward to in these regards. I think it will be good for Grayson to relearn his sharing skills and have a chance to learn from his daycare provider. She really is fantastic and he loves going to her house! Things I'll miss include: Tanner and Grayson standing in the Garage waiting for me to come home and having Tanner home to somewhat maintain the house while I'm gone. I also go through horrible guilt sending Grayson to daycare knowing that he is being 38% raised by someone else.

Tanner: I'm looking forward to seeing all of the kids being on their best behavior at school for a few days. After a few days, they start to feel out their teacher and get a better understanding of what they can and can not do. It's then that they really show their personality. So that first few days of being quite robots is what I look forward to most.

Grayson: I look forward to seeing my friends at Katie's house.

No comments: