Wednesday, June 10, 2009

School's Out For Summer!

"We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey teacher leave them kids alone" Pink Floyd

It's that time of the year again. Time for students to run out the doors and not come back for ten weeks. It's even better when you finish high school or college. Alice Cooper said it best when he said, "No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks." He also reminded everyone that "School's out for summer! School's out forever!"

At that time, I thought it was...

As it turns out, it wasn't. I've decided to go back to school. I'm going to try to get my Masters Degree from Morningside College. Professional Educator will be my major. It's mostly online courses, but there will be some face to face courses. My first class started Monday. It's called Advanced Educational Psychology.

Wish me luck!

No comments: