Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome Baby Chance!


We're excited to have another nephew in our family. My brother Travis and his wife Kerry had their baby boy Saturday at 8:55 pm. He weighed in at 8lbs even and was 21 1/2 inches long. His name is Chance Joseph Juilfs. He is a cute little baby with red hair. I can only hope that our baby is as well behaved as he was yesterday when we saw him. Seeing and holding little Chance made us really excited to have one of our own. We're glad our Baby Kanga will have a cousin the same age.


So the pressure is now on us to have a girl.


This is also my week in review for week 13. I don't really have much to say about week 13. I am relieved that the news is out and don't have to hide it anymore. In fact, I wouldn't be able to hide it at this point. I wore my first maternity shirt on Friday night. We also went to a class called "Mom's 9 month Journey". We left the class feeling like experts, since we already knew everything we were told. Yes, I'm still feeling sick and had a bad night Saturday night into Sunday morning. I'm just hoping week 14 brings a calm stomach and some weight gain.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yes, the pressure is on for a girl! I made your baby ticker blue since Chance's was pink. I never thought I'd hear you wanting to gain weight!

Belinda said...

I had a horrible time with all day sickness too. It'll pass. I think mine lasted until week 19 with Avery! UGH! But after it passes, look out! You'll want to eat everything in sight!