Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thanks Bob!


I want to say thanks to Bob. I've never met him, but I'm sure he was a great guy. For those of you who don't know, Bob was Trina's great uncle who lived in Tennessee. He passed a way earlier this year. When we traveled south to prepare his house to be sold, his wife Ruth gave me a bag of his clothes. I first thought it was a little strange, but I took them anyway. I've sense worn shirts from Bob for the past three or four days. Bob had some good taste in clothing. However, there was one pink shirt in the bag. I'm not sure if I can pull it off. So I'm going to take the philosophy that if it's good for Bob, it's good for me. If you see me today, and you want to make fun of me... remember that Bob picked out this shirt. And if you see me today, and I look good... remember that Bob picked out this shirt.


Thanks Bob!

This is the only picture we have of us from that trip.

2 comments:

Aunt Ruth said...

I'm Sure that pink shirt looked good on you. Bob would say be yourself and forget about everybody else.

Belinda said...

Real men wear pink. It's gay men that wear magenta!