Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Correction...

Just talked to the doctor...turns out I do, in fact, have placenta previa. We will have a second ultrasound at 24 weeks (guess we are waiting until then to know the gender) to see if it corrects itself.

So for the next 12 weeks I can't lift anything 15-20 lbs, or "exert myself to the point where my abdomen is using 20 lbs worth of energy". The example they gave me last time was pushing a full cart of groceries.

...Grayson weighs 28 lbs...

Also no sex.

Did I mention it's our 3rd Anniversary today?! Happy Anniversary Honey!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Well, Happy Anniversary!

Kath said...

Small price to pay for a new little blessing. I'll be praying for everything to go well and if you need me to, I can come over and rub Ginger on your feet. I am really good at that. :)