Monday, January 11, 2010

Who really looks at this blog?

Trina and I only have eight people that have signed up as followers of our blog. We would like to have everyone that follows the blog sign up as a follower. Even if your wife is a follower, you should sign up too (Brad and Bud).

Find the pictures of people that follow the blog.
Click on the text below that says, "already a member? sign in."
Follow the the directions that allow you to follow this blog.

Feel free to comment anytime on this blog. If you take the time to comment, we will take the time to read it. Just click on the comments link under each post.

For those of you that do follow us, thanks for taking an interest in our lives.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck with that Tanner! I have tried to get more of the people that read my blog to become followers, but they just don't. If Bud joins your before mine he's in trouble!!

Trilby said...

I read the blogs! Yours, Mom's and now the Graham Canyon! I try to comment when I have something interesting to say!

Tanner said...

Way to go BRAD! You are the first to sign up after this post!

So Kelly... said...

I have a map cluster on my blog and although there are only 7 people following it, there are hundreds of people that read it. :)

Tanner said...

Kim told Trina about that once. We couldn't figure it out. I guess we will have to try again. Thanks for the suggestion.

Beth Swantz said...

So - I admit I'm sort of a lurker or a stalker or a cyber spy...it just depends on the day...anyway I really enjoy reading your blog! You guys do a great job! ANd I LOVE the baby's room. What a lucky kiddo!!!
I don't hear about you as much since I'm not next door to Kim - so this is the best way to keep track. And I'm now officially a follower!!!
:)