Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's been a while

We haven't blogged in a while. This is what we've been up to...

Last SaturdayWe went to Payton and Cael's soccer games. Both teams played really hard. It was fun to see them running around and kicking the ball.
Wednesday
I borrowed Reed's truck to drop some of our old stuff of at Stuff Etc. It was hard to part with the desk that I brought in. Randy made it as his senior year project in high school. It was in great shape. I offered it to him many times over the past three or four years, but he didn't want it back.

We also went to US Cellular to pick out new phones. Trina's old phone would turn off while she was talking to people. She didn't like that very much. Her new phone is really cool. One of the options allows her to play music from her phone through a radio frequency. It's basically an Ipod. I know most of you don't care what it's called, but I know Erik is going to ask if I don't tell you. It's a LG Rhythm.

My phone didn't display who was calling anymore. As it turned out, my phone had been exposed to moisture. When we tried to transfer numbers, my phone didn't work. My new phone is pretty average but it meets my needs. I wanted something that was small enough to not make a huge bulge in my pocket. I also wanted a phone that didn't have buttons that were exposed. My phone was the penny phone! It is called the LG Helix.

Thursday
Trina and I went to Des Monies after work and saw the traveling production of Wicked. We absolutely loved it. If you haven't seen it, we both highly recommend it. However, if you do choose to go on a school night, be aware that you might not get back home until 1:30 in the morning.

Friday
Trina and I cleared out more stuff and took a trunk full of things to Goodwill.

Saturday
Alexa came over in the morning and stayed the night with us. Tyler, Taya and Paige went to Wicked and stayed the night with Taya's parents and sister's family.

Sunday We woke up to a tree that decided to shed all of it's leaves. IN ONE DAY!
We also gave Marley a hair cut. He had so much hair!

We also framed some of the artwork that we created for our baby room. When we finish it I will put up a photo.

No comments: