Friday, May 27, 2011

Photos from my phone

The following pictures were all on my phone and I wanted to share them with you. The first was taken a month or two ago. I can't believe how big he is getting. This is one of my favorite pictures. When I look at it I think about all of the good times he is going to have playing in that very spot over the next few years. Adam took this picture when we were at his new house a few weeks ago. We were playing video games and drinking beer in the basement while the girls participated in a baby shower. Adam thought it was funny that I was focused on the TV while Grayson was focused on my (unopened) beer.


I remember playing in boxes in the front yard with Autumn and Tyler as a kid. The bigger the better! At this age, Grayson doesn't really need that big of a box to keep him happy.
Last weekend Trina, Grayson and I rode our bikes to the park. Grayson enjoyed cuddling with Mom on the swing set. Hopefully by the end of this weekend we will have his swing set built and ready for him to use.
We were the only ones there that morning. It felt like we had our own personal playground. I'm sure that Grayson and I will spend a lot of time at this park this summer. Who knows, maybe we will make some friends.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good thing that beer was closed, or I'd have to report ya!! Is Grayson liking the bike ride better now?