Friday, May 14, 2010

3 Months of Motherhood

Mother's Day 2010
(It's not a great picture, I know. But it's the best we could do with a very wet and wiggling child. If you can't tell, his shirt says "I love mommy") :)It's hard to believe it has already been 3 months since Grayson was born!
Here is his first of our photo series:
Here is last month:Here is this month:These pictures don't show how much he has changed this past month. He is really filling out.

I was so proud to be able to celebrate my first Mother's Day as a mother myself. Tanner had to give me an IOU for a picnic since the weather wouldn't cooperate. Instead he "offered" to give me a full pedicure!! It's been a long while since I've had a pedicure, and never has it been from Tanner. And I love being pampered!

I have to admit, I thought it would be a big joke and I would end up with nail polish on my ankles. Here he is completing every step...

Before:

First, he lets me soak my feet in warm bubbly water while I have my back massaged and eat ice cream.
Then he scrubbed off all the nasty stuff...and Max helped.
He couldn't leave out the foot rub...ahhhh.And here he is putting on the polish.After several additional steps, here is the finished product. Not bad at all! If he was smarter, he would have done a crappy job...now I know he has skills and will want another one!

Thanks honey for making our first Mother's Day memorable. I love my family!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, Tanner, you're in trouble now! She'll be wanting one of those monthly, no, make that weekly!