Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Ugly Car!

On Wednesday, Trina and I were interviewing someone to watch Grayson. While at her house, I watched someone back their truck into my car. I'm sure everything will be okay, but I'm still a little upset. Sometime in the next week or so, we will know how this is going to be fixed. I hate walking up the car. It makes me think I did something wrong. Here is Grayson on Opening Day 2010. As you can see, Grayson is a Cubs fan. Mommy's current favorite player is the first baseman, Derrek Lee. My current favorite player is the shortstop, Ryan Theriot. I'm guessing that Grayson likes Mike Fontenot the best. We Roos' like Cub infielders such as Ryne Sandberg and Mark Grace. Here is our little man all dressed up for Easter. We went to Wellman for a Juilfs/Holtapp family gathering. We had a lot of great food and conversation.
Here is a photo from the Easter egg hunt at Nana and Grandpa Juilfs house. All of the little boys that can walk participated in the annual event. Maybe next year Grayson will find one?
Last week we were invited to Tyler and Taya's for supper. As you can see, Paige loved to hold her cousin. I know that she is going to do a great job looking after and helping with her newest little sister.

1 comment:

Trilby said...

That is to bad about your car!! Should have traded me for my van when you had the chance!! Hope things workout and the person who hit you has to pay for it!

Grayson looks great with the exception of his outfit!! He needs a Bears outfit!!

What a terrible picture of me!! Yuck!