Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Grayson Bradley Roos

Trina and I want to introduce you to our new baby. His name is Grayson Bradley Roos. He was born Saturday, February 13th at 10:01 PM. He weighed 6 pounds, 3 ounces. He was 21 inches long.

Here are a few pictures that we took over the past few days.







If you would like to see the professional photos taken by Read Photography, go to this web address.

www.mercynewborns.com

Click "my photos"

The password is... roos37050213

Trina and I will blog more when we have had time to settle in.

4 comments:

Trilby said...

Absolutely wonderful!! Congratulations! I am so glad you are all doing so well! I loved cuddling last night! He is such a little peanut! A lot different than my big boys! Enjoy and any time you need a break call me!! I would love to come and cuddle without Nate hanging on me!

Brad and Patty Roos said...

What an adorable baby! We are so happy for you and your new family. You will make great parents! We can't wait to meet our newest grandbaby in person.

Tanner said...

Thanks Mom and Dad. I can't wait until you get to hold your grandson!

Kim said...

What a sweetheart he is! We are so happy to have him join our family. We're looking forward to watching him grow.