Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

This is the 26 week picture of Trina. She is 27 weeks along today. That means if things go the way they should, I could be a dad in about 13 weeks.
We spent Thanksgiving in Marshall this year. Autumn, Reed, Tyler, Taya and the girls were there as well. Besides eating a lot of good food, we also played a lot of games. Our favorite game was called Pit. It can be played with 4-8 people. If you haven't played it, look it up on the www and read to see if you would like it. We also watched a lot of football (Trina pretended to care) and played a lot of pool.

I did something that I was really proud of this weekend. While playing pool, I broke the balls up and hit in five balls. One of them was the eight ball. For those of you who don't know anything about pool, that means that my team won with just one shot. It was really cool. However, the cool factor only lasted about two minutes and then disappeared. That's why I had to bring it back up. Other than that one shot, I'm pretty horrible at pool.
After we got home from Marshall, we decided that the dogs were just tired enough to let us give them another hair cut. Trina shaved them, while I held them down. We haven't figured out how to shave their heads yet without being eaten. Here is a photo of Max after we shaved his body and left his face hair long.
After bringing him to PetSmart, Max looks like a little puppy again. They cut his face hair without incident. I don't know how they do it for only $6.00. I would pay them $30.00 if they asked.We shaved Marley too. This is a picture of him just after we put him in the bathtub. Do you think he enjoyed it? After taking him to PetSmart, Marley was back to his old self. His big eyes melt my heart. I hope our kid has eyes that big

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your kid doesn't look like your dog.

Trina said...

I can't get over how funny that picture is of Marley. He looks so pissed at us!

Kim said...

I agree with you Trina. I always thought Max had the attitude, but Marley is showing some here. HOWEVER, I hope your baby DOESN'T have the dog's eyes! Cute for a dog, but not a little girl, or er... baby.