Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 14 in review

The weeks are just flying by, with one week down again. For week 14, our ticker mentioned that I may begin to feel the baby move. Early in the week I thought I had possibly felt the baby move, but I wasn't sure. It didn't feel like flutters like everyone says it will. I determined that I it wasn't the baby and was just growing pains that I had never felt before. I will say though, it was pretty exciting to think we were able to feel the tiny thing moving!! I'm so excited for REAL movements!

I'm still not feeling the best. I tried going off of my prescription for a couple days, and quickly realized my all day sickness hadn't gone away. Hopefully it will be soon. The prescription does help me feel better, and going off of it made me remember how crappy I felt before.

On Monday we are headed to our second doctor visit. Basically we'll just hear the heartbeat and ask questions. Then the next visit (4 weeks later) we get an ultrasound! Exciting!

Another big development...we started decorating the baby room! We just started painting last night. Later in the week, I'll have Tanner post about our progress and details.


Week 15: Our baby is the size of an orange!Wow!

3 comments:

Belinda said...

What color are you painting it and do you have a theme picked out?

Trilby said...

We would love to see pictures when it is done!!

Trina said...

We will have all the juicy details about the baby's room when it's done. And yes, we will post pictures.