Monday, June 14, 2010

Road Trips

Grayson is finally big enough for his Jump-a-roo. I'm not really sure if that's what it's called. I think I heard Trina call it that once. We now have a much smaller living room. Last weekend we went to Tim and Erin's wedding just outside of Omaha. It was the first time that we were able to meet Erin. Unfortunately every time we had a chance to sit and talk with the couple, someone else had the same plan. I guess that's what happens at weddings. We wish the couple a very happy life together.Here are a few of my high school classmates. Left to right; Kate, Abby, Trina, Tanner, Tim, Tony and Dina. After the reception, Trina and I went to a bar with Tony and Dina. The girls enjoyed being on the dance floor, and I enjoyed leaving the dance floor.We didn't bring Grayson with us that night. We were lucky enough that Trilby could watch him overnight. It was the first time that we were away from him for very long. We really enjoyed our time to our self. Grayson and the rest of the family met up with us near Sioux City the next day.
There was a bachelorette party and wedding shower that the girls attended. I'm sure someone will blog about the crazy things that happened.
Grayson says hi!

3 comments:

Belinda said...

I think Grayson is saying, "Argh!"

Trina said...

He looks like he is going to eat the camera, but he was actually yawning.

Kim said...

What happened at the bachelorette party.....stays at the bachelorette party!

I think I've seen the same look Grayson has on your face Tanner! LOL