Monday, November 28, 2011

Baby update!

Today I had a doctor appointment. I'm measuring right at 17 weeks, which keeps my due date as May 6. Despite my appearance and all the food over Thanksgiving, I've lost another 4 lbs. I never thought I'd hear a doctor of mine telling me "you better have gained weight by your next visit". Seems like a dream come true, but actually sounds difficult to me. Even when I am hungry (like yesterday when I decided to make chili cheese tator tots, sounds gross now) I hardly eat anything before I'm full.

I'm feeling baby move! It's the best part about being pregnant. And it helps to remind me that all the sickness is worth it. The heart beat was 153 and the baby moved a ton when we tried to listen. After having Grayson, I bought a doppler thing that I can use to hear baby's heartbeat (not the cheap ones you buy in the store, those don't work). I agreed to not use it at home until I knew the doctor could find the heartbeat easily. So, it will be fun to try it this week!

Next visit- Dec 27, and Grayson is coming along.

1 comment:

Kim said...

When will I know whether to make a pink quilt or a blue one?