Monday, March 21, 2011

First Hair Cut

Last week Grayson had his first hair cut. His long hair reminded me of pictures of Grandpa Roos and Grandpa Bud when they were in high school. After I told Trina that he needed a hair cut every day for a couple of weeks, she finally agreed. And since she is the mom, she gets to decide these things. Trina told me to expect that he would cry and scream the entire time. I had more confidence that he would handle it well. Mostly because I didn't know that kids don't like getting their hair cut
Check out this face. Does this look like a boy that hates having his hair cut?
What a trooper! He almost looks like he doesn't notice what's happening.
What a cute kid!
When my parents came to Lisbon to watch the girls, we decided to rent a room at a CR hotel so we could go swimming. Left to Right
Grandma Roos, Grandpa Roos, Noelle, Alexa, Quinn, Grayson, Autumn, Reed, Paige and Tanner


2 comments:

Belinda said...

Aw! You cut off his curls!! Looks like Mom and Dad have their hands full of babies! And by the way, Tanner, what is the tramp-stamp tattoo of? I never saw that one? When did you get it?

Tanner said...

It's a dragon (good fortune). That is the one that I got with Tim and Tony on New Years Eve 1999. I guess that's not true, Tim and Tony changed thier mind once I started getting mine. I know it's a stupid tattoo, but the long version of the story makes it worth having.