Tuesday, August 9, 2011

#9. The One Thing You Do

9. What's the one thing you do today that you didn't think you ever would do?

Trina: I work will Excel every day at work and about every other day at home. I love spreadsheets! I never thought I would enjoy using spreadsheet as much as I do. We recently got a laptop which comes with the newest version of Excel. I spent about 45 minutes just playing with the new features, and still don't know everything it does! I use it most often for tracking our monthly/annual budgets, estimating future budgets and making all sorts of lists.

Tanner: I wasn't a singer growing up. I sound like those people on American Idol that don't know their bad, but sing the heck out of the song anyway. Ever since Grayson was born, I find myself singing to him things I could have just said normally. Trina things that everything I say turns into a song. I also never thought I would talk baby-talk. I guess things change.

Grayson: Say 35 words that people can understand and 10 more animal sounds.

No comments: